It is always a moment of happiness to request something, and you go through the detection phase, so congratulations to read this article! The first obstacle has earned and you are here to obtain more information about your next step in the completion of your immigration application in Canada.
Getting to the stadium where you receive an invitation to apply (ITA) is a quite long wait. Going to the Canadian Permanent Residence (COPR) is another long but attainable expectation.
This article will give an overview of the realization of its ITA ETA to Copr with a step -by -step guide on how it can be done easily, what it provides while its application is expected to be considered and the necessary documents.
The invitation process to apply (ITA) to the Canadian Permanent Residence (COPR)
Once you have received your ITA, you have 60 days to prepare the necessary documents and download them in the express input profile on the immigration website, refugees and citizenship of Canada (IRCC). This is done to request a permanent residence. If you think the given time is not enough time, you can reject and return to IRCC by email.
The part in which you must start sending documents is the most stagnant part of the entire Canadian immigration process. It may seem that its application is not scheduled or takes too long; The trick is not to lose hope. While their documents are properly organized and submitted as it does. You just have to be patient.
Your documents must be correctly organized. When your documents are correctly organized, it is easier to navigate and verify by the survey; This would allow all those involved in a long time. The necessary documents for this process are:
- Police report: You must get it from your country of residence or any country you live in for six months.
- Medical Report: This should only be obtained from a hospital approved by the IRCC. According to the IRCC website, you must also send medical reports for family members, even if you come to Canada. The result of this report must be valid at the time of submitting your application and when you arrive in Canada.
- Fund test: The Canadian government wants to know if you can meet your needs in the first months of your stay. Loans are not accepted. If you have requested under the Canadian Express class or if you are authorized to work in Canada, you do not need to show proof of funds. You must keep your funds updated.
- Reference letter: This should come from the work you have worked and in the list in your request sent.
- Educational documents: The documents that make up their educational documents are their IELTS certificate, their WES report, its diploma and its transcripts.
- Passport: This must be stamped and sealed. Make sure your biodata page is in PDF file format. Note: Your passport must be valid for six months from the date of its public relations. Your photo must also be downloaded in JPEG format.
- Birth certificate: The birth certificate of all those included in your application must be sent. If your country does not issue a birth certificate, you must provide a document that indicates its date of birth and the names of the parents. Join a letter that explains why you do not have a birth certificate to justify the documents provided.
- Matrimonial State: You will be asked about your marriage state. Have you ever been married and divorced? You are single? These questions will be asked.
- The IRCC will request the previous documents and more. It is necessary to verify and reverse these documents before downloading them on the website.
7 steps to complete your invitation from ITA to Copr
The necessary steps to complete your invitation from ITA to Copr are:
Step 1: Complete and send the E-AVR and the documents.
Immediately after obtaining an invitation to apply (ITA) by IRCC email, it is advisable to start with the next step, which is to start the process in the electronic application, simply known as E -AVR, and download the necessary support support.
The IRCC only gives it 60 days, two months, to collect the necessary documents to send. Some of the documents you need can take time to obtain the workforce due to the process involved to obtain them. It is important to start the process of obtaining these documents immediately.
The ITA that has received and the Express Entrance portal will precisely explain the required documentation, which must be done to obtain them and how you need to obtain them. This will be slightly different from person to person, depending on the facts he has sent in his express input profile and the type of express entrance track with which he has chosen to apply.
Once you have submitted the necessary documents on the express portal, you will receive a “receipt recognition” (aor) immediately after the presentation.
Step 2: Send your biometry
The next step is to send your biometric data. The letter asked the express portal to send biometry. The letter would describe everything necessary for this biometric. This could take up to a month or less after receiving your aor. Once you are done and send, you will be informed about the portal that your biometric has been received.
Step 3: Pass the medical detection process
You must obtain a medical report from a hospital approved by the IRCC. Do not use a failed hospital. Once finished, the results will not be indicated directly.
Step 4: The waiting period
After step 3, all you have to do now is to wait. Yes, you just have to wait until you get a response from the immigration office. After biometry, approve the medical exam and evaluate all other documents, nothing important would happen for months. Do not be skeptical or scared. The IRCC only takes the time to verify all the information you have sent.
There is an “eligibility exam” on the portal, which would inform you with the following words “we examine whether to meet the eligibility conditions.” This section would not be updated before the end, when a final decision was made.
Step 5: Passport application
The next step after the waiting period is that he would be invited to send his passports.
This is the last step before receiving the confirmation of the permanent residence form (COPR).
You will receive a letter in your email address and not the message through the portal that informs you that your permanent residence application in Canada is in your last step. The email will describe the next necessary steps to finish your immigration process and ask you to complete these processes within 30 days.
Step 6: Confirmation of permanent residence
After sending your passport, you will get a confirmation of the permanent residence document (COPR) in your email. Congratulations, that is all you need to go to Canada and finish the stages of the immigration process to become permanent resident in Canada.
When you receive COPR, check if the information you have provided is correct. If there is an error in the document, you must return to IRCC through its express portal account.
Now you should not sign the Copr document yet. This will be signed by Canada’s border services agent upon arrival in Canada.
Make sure all your documents are available and organize correctly so that it does not seem confused in the airport when you arrive.
Step 7: Welcome to Canada
The last step is that you finally move to Canada to start a new life. Now you are officially a permanent Canadian resident.
When you arrive in Canada, you will be contacted and informed about what to do next. Here, you will be asked to use Arrivecan, a request to provide information about your trip to Canada. Make sure the application of the application used is the most recent.
Make sure the information provided is accurate and not obsolete. An officer will check it at the airport when he arrives.
Make the immigration office near you in Canada to be welcome properly in the country.
Moving to Canada through express entrance can be completely monotonous and feels time, but it is worth it. The country has a good government structure with adequate and friendly social teams for a better life. And that’s why everyone is trying to migrate to the country.
This article provided the necessary information on how to process ETA ETA for COPR with detailed information on the necessary documents.
The article gave an overview of what to do when an immigrant enters the country for the first time.