If you are interested in starting your academic trip in one of the most prestigious universities in the United Kingdom, you can request international undergraduate excellence offered by the University of Warwick. The educational program is available for academic session 2022/2023.
The objective of the funds is to help international students who pay rates when providing generous scholarship schemes to help students with registration fees that vary at value of £ 2,000 to full tuition fees.
Established in 1965, the University of Warwick is a world class institution for higher learning, research, development and technology. According to the framework of excellence in research, he works firmly in the tables of the United Kingdom League and occupies the seventh place in the United Kingdom for his investigation.
Why would you like to study at Warwick University? The University undertakes to offer a robust academic challenge through top -level teaching and excellence in research. Here they will acquire unique experimental facilities and an excellent learning environment that will help develop key skills and experience.
Application deadline: The last date to send tickets to participate in the following subsidy is January 26, 2022.
- University or organization: Warwick University
- Department: N/A
- Course level: undergraduate
- Awards: Complete registration fees
- Access mode: Online
- Awards number: 250
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible countries: all nationalities.
- Acceptable course or subjects: Bachelor program in any subject of subject offered by the University (including our foundation courses, but excluding the MBCHB course).
- Admissible criteria: To be eligible, applicants must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- It must be self -financed.
- Be classified as a student “abroad” or “international tariff pays” for enrollment fees purposes
- You must have requested a full -time undergraduate course at the University of Warwick from 2022 before the UCAS application deadline on January 26, 2022.
- Carry out an offer to start a degree program in 2022, in any subject area (including our foundation courses, but excluding the MBCHB course). To obtain a complete list of our undergraduate courses, visit our study pages.
How to apply
- How to postulate: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, it is recommended to admit in the Bachelor’s courses at Warwick University. Eligible international students who ensure an offer to study at the University will be contacted with details on how to formally request the scholarship. After that, you must send your UCAS application.
- Backup documents: You must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts and personal declaration with your application.
- Admission requirements: To admit, students must verify the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language requirement: If English is not your first language, it must provide evidence of the English language capacity: IELTS, TOEFL or other acceptable test. See the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The Warwick University will provide 250 scholarships to exceptional students who have an offer for an undergraduate program. These scholarship awards will include the following quantities:
20 x full rate scholarships per year during the undergraduate course.
160 x £ 13,000 scholarships per year during the undergraduate course.
70 x £ 2,000 scholarships per year during the undergraduate course.