Scholarships are an excellent way to help you pay your education. Therefore, the University of Twente is providing international postdoctoral positions in technology and ethical theories.
The main objective of this position is to support international students who want to start a postdoctoral degree program during the academic year 2022/2023.
Founded in 1961, the University of Twente is a well -known research university located in the Netherlands. It was classified in the 400 main universities in the world, and offers several degree programs.
Why would you like to study at the University of Twente? Through the application responsible for research and technology, the institution seeks to have the greatest possible positive influence on people, society and connections. Students attending this university will have great employment prospects and fantastic global experiences.
Application deadline: The application deadline is September 22, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Twente
- Department: Na
- Course level: postdoctoral title
- Awards: € 3,557,- at € 5,439,- per month
- Access mode: Online
- Number of awards: it is not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible countries: all nationalities
- Acceptable course or subjects: postdoctoral degree courses in technology and ethics theories
- Admissible criteria: To be eligible, applicants must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- You are a highly motivated and enthusiastic researcher (f/m)
- Students have an MSC title with excellent qualifications in electrical engineering, with a specialization in analog or RF design.
- You are an independent and original thinker with a creative mentality
- You are a fast thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Candidates have a good team spirit and like to work in an internationally oriented environment
- You speak English fluently.
How to apply
- How to postulate: candidates must have to admit in a postdoctoral degree program at the University of Twente. After that, applicants can complete the online application form for this opportunity. Applications must be sent directly to Philip Brey, P.A.E.email@example.com.
- Support documents: The application must include: a) A motivation letter, emphasizing your specific interest and motivation to request a doctoral position in our group
- A letter of presentation that explains your interest in the position and its qualifications for it;
- A VITAE curriculum that includes the name and email address/telephone number for at least two references.
- A writing sample (preferably an article published related to the position);
- Either a summary and table of content of your dissertation or all the dissertation.
- Admission requirements: To admit, students must verify the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language requirement: Students must have a Toefl or IELTS score to verify a good mastery of the English language; An evaluation can be part of the application procedure.
Academics will receive a salary that ranges from € 3,557, € 5,439,- per month, depending on the experience. In addition to this, it receives a vacation allocation of 8% of the gross annual salary and an 8.3% end -year bonus. You will have a budget to travel to Techethos workshops and international conferences.