To recognize the academic achievements of talented students around the world, Sydney University is offering international graduate research scholarships for solar research for the academic year 2022-2023.
Financing motivates national and international students who wish to carry out a postgraduate research degree at the University of Sydney.
The University of Sydney is one of the best public research universities, occupies the 27th position in the best global universities, and is constantly present in the 50 best universities worldwide. The University believes in education for all and the leadership that improves lives in all communities served.
Why study at Sydney University? Teachers are accessible and open, and the quality of teaching is excellent. To convert your concentration into a considerable external effect, you will commit to eminent professors, avant -garde technology and the main researchers. The objective of the university is to help you develop the skills, knowledge and values you will need to lead in a world in constant change. Students can connect with each other and receive help to achieve.
Application deadline: Applications will open on August 9, 2022 and closed on August 22, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Na
- Course level: postgraduate research
- Prize: $ 28,854 p.A.
- Access mode: Online
- Number of awards: it is not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible countries: all nationalities.
- Acceptable course or subjects: Doctoral program in solar research.
- Admissible criteria: To be eligible, applicants must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a national or international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or enroll in a full -time master’s degree for research or doctorate at the Faculty of Sciences
- Be willing to conduct research on experimental and/or theoretical projects within the Solar Research Group
- Keep a honor title (top class or second class) or a master’s degree in a field related to a substantial research component.
How to apply
- How to apply: To be considered for scholarships, applicants must admit in a postgraduate research title at Sydney University. After receiving an unconditional supply of admission, candidates must send an online application form.
- Support documents: Academic transcription, study area and research proposal, Vitae curriculum and publications list must be attached. Note: Load all your attachments as a PDF file. Do not load documents in a high resolution format to help minimize file size.
- Admission requirements: To admit, students must verify the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language requirement: Applicants from outside the country of origin must often meet the specific requirements of the English language to study at the university.
The study program will offer up to $ 28,854 scholarship stipends for students who carry out research in the use of solar energy. This scholarship will provide an annual stipend allocation equivalent to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on January 1 of each year). A successful teacher for the recipient of the research can receive a scholarship for up to 1.75, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
A doctor in successful philosophy (PHD) can receive the scholarship for up to three years with a possible extension of six months, subject to satisfactory academic performance.