The University of Leeds is looking for candidates to request the scholarships of international undergraduate excellence of the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering in the United Kingdom.
This is an automatic scholarship based on academic excellence. It must be self -financed, new at the University of Leeds, enter level 1 and classify as international for registration fees.
The University of Leeds is one of the 40 main educational institutions in the world. School excellence pursues without compromising our commitment to integrity, equity and inclusion, or the importance they give to teamwork and professionalism.
Why study at the University of Leeds? Due to the dynamic nature of the University’s environment, students have many possibilities to develop their character and interpersonal skills. In addition, it offers a wide range of courses at the postgraduate level.
Application deadline: Open.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: Na
- Course level: undergraduate
- Prize: £ 5,000 or £ 6,000
- Awards number: Na
- Access mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible countries: Applications are accepted around the world.
- Eligible course or subjects: The scholarship will be granted to the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- Eligibility criteria: To be eligible, applicants must comply with all the following criteria/given:
- It must be self -financed, new at the University of Leeds, enter level 1 and classify as international for registration fees.
- The self -financing students who have successfully completed the year of the International Foundation (IFY) at the University of Leeds will also be considered for a scholarship.
- A place to study in a degree course within the Electronic and Electrical Engineering School of the University of Leeds for the academic year 2023/24 must have been offered.
How to apply
- How to request: To request the opportunity, applicants must admit to a degree program at the University of Leeds. No application is necessary. It will be considered automatically for this scholarship.
- Support documents: Students must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts and a CV with their application.
- Admission requirements: You must achieve an annual percentage of 60% or more with all the modules approved in the first attempt.
- Language requirement: students from outside the country of origin must often meet the specific requirements of the English language to study at the university.
The University of Leeds will provide the amount of the award of £ 5,000 or £ 6,000 for applicants in the United Kingdom.