This foreign workers program allows to work and live in Canada on a temporary basis, usually for 2 years for Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022.
You must meet the following requirements to meet the VISA Sponsorship provided by the employer;
- Have written a letter of the job offer you have received from a Canadian employer
- Have an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
- Convince the immigration officer that you are staying in Canada temporarily and will leave the country as soon as the end of your employment contract period.
- You must not have criminal records.
- You must be in good health.
- Make sure all documents are in English or French.
- Prove that you do not pose a threat to the security of the country.
- Provide evidence of having a sufficient amount of funds to live in Canada.
Your Job-employer will be responsible for the following:
- Applying for an LMIA
- Paying for your flight fare (arrival and return costs)
- Providing assistance in finding suitable and affordable accommodations
- Providing temporary medical insurance coverage.
- Getting you registered under a provincial workplace safety insurance plan.
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Requirement:
- The candidate should have equivalent experience in the concerned field.
- The candidate should have experience of at least 1 year to less than 2 years.
- The work will be physically demanding and hence the candidate should be comfortable with it.
- The candidate should have their own safety equipment and gear.
- The candidate should have Steel-toed safety boots.
- The work will involve a combination of sitting, standing, and walking which the candidate should be comfortable with.
ALSO APPLY: Canada Scholarships: 2022 Canadian Government Scholarship Awards for International Students
Candidate should be:
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Stand for extended periods and hence should be comfortable with it.
- Handle repetitive tasks.
- Able to handle heavy loads.
- Pay attention to detail.
Unskilled Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2022
|Transportation||Long-haul truck driver|
|Food Processing||Food and beverage processing labourers, Fish plant workers, helping hand, Meat Cutter|
|Hospitality||Food & Beverage Servers, Bartenders
Food Counter Attendant/kitchen helper
Hotel front desk clerks, hotel cleaning staffs
|Maintenance||Janitor, Caretakers, Building Superintendents, light duty cleaners|
|Caregiving||Home support worker, Nanny, Caregiver, Housemaid|
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work-related information or Bank information over the phone or email.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.