Laura Canada is an iconic and innovative family-owned retailer housing two leading women’s fashion apparel brands, Laura and Melanie Lyne. Based in Laval, Quebec, we design, produce, market and distribute quality apparel across Canada.
We are currently employing workers for graphic design jobs in our company
We proudly employ over 2,000 dedicated team members and operate more than 140 locations and two online stores.
We attribute our success to the unwavering commitment of our team to delivering outstanding customer experiences while embodying our shared values of integrity, respect, teamwork, performance, and passion.
At Laura Canada, we believe that delivering an outstanding customer experience is driven by our commitment to an outstanding employee experience.
Researches, creates and produces brand right graphic design elements to support print and digital initiatives in alignment with the vision and objectives of the brand and season.Critical functions
- Participates in the elaboration of creative ideas.
- Rendering graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software.
- Image retouching and image manipulation.
- Participates in the creation and the iteration of a range of visuals for print and digital environments.
- Contributes to the brand expression by translating current design trends.
- Communicates and collaborates with Digital, Marketing & eCommerce Team to translate the marketing intent, while ensuring timely execution.
- Ensures all information is detailed and accurate.
- Ensures all delivery deadlines are met and respected.
- Monitors competitors’ graphic activities and trends.
- Researches new material, new concepts and ideas that reflect the seasonal direction of the photography.
- Graphic Design Diploma
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong typography skills and a solid understanding of typography are key.
- Strong creative and design skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Is pro-active, detail-oriented and has strong problem solving skills.
- Fashion and retail experience is an asset.
- Video editing is an asset.
Working Conditions and Environment
- This is a full-time position.
- Works in a sitting position.