Do you have good communication and interpersonal skills and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude as an Administration assistant?
Are you organised and efficient and able to multi-task as an Administration assistant?
If “YES” then this is for you. You will be earning $56,000 per year. CONTINUE READING FOR MORE INFO.
Earn $56,000 a year as an Administration Assistant in Toronto, Canada – APPLY NOW
Your new role as an Administration Assistant
You will be joining a friendly team as an Administrator. We support the communication between the client so our work is very varied and often very sensitive and fast paced.
As an Administrator you will be working across the business to gather briefings and information for meetings, often under pressure, and arrangements. You will also be supporting the team with a variety of administration support.
What you’ll be doing as an Administration Assistant
* Complete administration tasks and activities, including updating and tracking of actions, co-ordinating and collating of reporting, managing training records and provision of evidence/information to deliver an effective support service.
* Receive incoming telephone and written communications from internal and external stakeholders, taking appropriate action in accordance with standard routines and escalating where necessary.
* Liaise with internal and external contacts to exchange information, clarify facts and resolve queries and/or problems, escalating unresolved issues to others for action.
* Provide co-ordination and support to arrange meetings, interviews and similar activities to ensure their smooth running.
To be successful as an Administration Assistant
* You will be an experienced administrative assistant or have experience working in a similar type of role
* You will have good communication and interpersonal skills and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
* You are organised and efficient and able to multi-task
* You are a good team player but can also work independently using your own initiative
* You have sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Work under the contract includes a trial period with training and further employment.
Working for us, you’ll recognise the behaviours required to achieve our vision, and help create a fair and just culture for us all.
You should be able to fully understand the hazards and risks that are involved in your work, and follow our procedures safely.
We want you to feel able to raise health, safety and wellbeing concerns with your colleagues, and to challenge unsafe conditions or behaviours wherever you see them.
We’re always seeking to improve our performance, and want you to be at the heart of that – helping us all get home safe and well.
We reserve the right to close before the advertised closing date, so we recommend completing your application as soon as possible.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $56,000.00 /year